Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Next Step

I headed out after work on Friday for a wonderful weekend on the Eastern Shore. I would have pictures if somebody (ahem, ahem!) would send me the pictures from the camera. But somebody is hogging all the photographic memories. Or it could be that I'm too lazy to sit at the computer and receive each one, one-by-one, and told aforementioned somebody just to put them on my computer when he's home this weekend. Either/or. But anyway...antiquing, fresh seafood, ice cream, dolphins, and wild ponies abounded. Very nice.

Got back Sunday afternoon and slept for 3 hours, then got up, watched a movie and went back to sleep.

Yesterday I putzed around in the morning and then went to visit a coworker and her new (5 day old) baby boy.

Which brings us to today. Today I started the job search. I sent out my resume to several locations, but it wasn't until this afternoon, at Mom's urging (thanks Mom!) that I found an opportunity I felt really excited about. It could be a foot in the door for my next career, as well as provide additional experience in the field. Unfortunately, once I sent in my resume, there's nothing I can do but sit and wait. So if you're the praying type, or even the positive energy type, send some well-wishes this direction.

On to the next step.

No comments: