Wednesday, April 16, 2008

And the Lord Sayeth...

...stop working and read Redbook instead!

Which, I might add, is a great plug for Redbook.

It's been one of those weeks where I've been putting in alot of extra hours, both at work and then at home with my work. Yesterday turned into a 13 hour day, when all was said and done. Blech.

So this afternoon, I came home again with the intention of grading the last of my essay papers, putting the grades into the online gradebook, and then working on report card comments, also on the online gradebook.

Except the gradebook wasn't working. And then I found the newest issue of Redbook in my mailbox. So I'm pretty sure that's a personal invitation from the Divine to finish the grades tomorrow and "slack off" early tonight.

Kevin, meanwhile, is loving his new job and his new life, and that's a good thing to see. I'm a little sad that I'm not yet there to share/celebrate/live this new phase with him, but I know that I made the right decision in staying till the end of the school year. I was a little jealous last night when he said that he didn't know what he was going to do to entertain himself, since he didn't have to be at work until 10am, and so didn't have to go to bed early. This morning when I left for work at 6:45, he was still snoozing away. I felt a little better, though, when he emailed me to tell me he had to work till 9:00. Weird hours.

And that's all for here. Now, aren't you glad I wrote something? Because life is sooooo exciting....

:p

No comments: